Dear Dora

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Short Recap: Dora (as in Dora the Explorer with the "abre!", "te amo", and a backpack with the talking/singing map) is our house maid who is too much.

Dear Dora,

This is the last draw. I've been fucking trying to be nice and treat you like a human being. Please take note that me being nice is not something you would encounter everyday. And god (all kinds) knows how hard I tried my best to keep myself respectful of you one way or another since you're old and all. But this is enough. This is as far as my patience go. Everyone knows, for a fact, that Patience is not one of my virtues. I am also short tempered bitch, if I may say so myself. And the mere fact that I am as warped as to have a tendency to throw things at you. Even so, rest assured that I am not the type to stab people on their back. So if in case you're seeing knives flying towards your face, one of this days, you'll know I thew that and I am intending for your death. Better be prepared.

First, if you don't want to ruin your manicure, then don't fucking wash the clothes! That is why there's a thing called "washing machine" there for you to use. Second, you know that you are going to wash clothes, why the heck would you put on a manicure? Third, can't you just wash clothes fucking normally like NORMAL people do?Who do you need to have so much requirements when you're just going to wash clothes? Thirdly, people don't cry just because someone is not talking to you. Do you really need that great of an attention? Fourth, you DON'T have the right to tell people in this house to talk to you. We are god damn too busy with our lives to deal with your annoying trivial matters. Fifth, the only thing you do in this house is to sweep the floors and wash clothes, nothing more, nothing less. You don't need to mind the things you're not supposed to mind. Our business is our business, got that? Sixth, I know, I know, you're stupid hand is drying from washing clothes, therefore, I have to buy you an Arrianne (Avon product) lotion because of it. Seventh, when you see a shirt with prints, you DON'T iron the prints! I know you're from some remote mountain and all, a mountain where all people who washes clothes needs Avon product lotions to keep their hands from drying and have all their nails manicured, the bar soap their using to wash clothes have to be flower flavored and everything, but what the hell are you doing?! Isn't it a common thought not to iron printed shirts? Or is it just me that thinks it's a common thought not to iron prints? Whatever. Anyway, you ruined my favorite shirt, wise ass! Even if 25% of my clothes are Tribal Gear brand, favorite shirts still holds my highest attention. And lastly, stop being a know it all wise ass, okay? You just annoy me even more.

PS: Don't expect me to be nice to you after this, you had your last draw with my shirt.

PPS: Dare you touch my coffins and skull collection and I'll add rip you to pieces. I'm fucking serious.

21 comments

  1. I'm guessing Dora (the explorer), is your maid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, i forgot to head the sub header part of your blog, my mistake. she is your maid... all this time, while i was reading i had the cartoon dora in my head...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the?!?!?!?! She ironed over a Tribal Gear printed shirt with print?! I cant believe that!

    It's so obvious that she's a trying hard fashionista or something...

    nevertheless, we should never be mad over ignorance, we should be mad at stupidity.... Good Luck :evil: ;-) :roll:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fire her sorry ass! That simple. Sheesh. :eek:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it a common thought not to iron printed shirts? Or is it just me that thinks it's a common thought not to iron prints?

    Ah well, Euri. Common sense is not always common.

    Geez, what a weirdo, that Dora. That, or she's simply not normal. 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  6. If she was one of Kuya's housemates, definitely, she will be the first one to get evicted. She deserves to be F-I-R-E-D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horrible house maid! If I were you I would've already gone mad and stabbed her or something X-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd have killed her along time ago LOL oh I'm moving hosts but its not offical yet so my old site is down I'll give you the new link when I get it!
    Luv Bexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suppose your maid previously joined a beauty contest and during the Q&A portion where is was asked which of the five senses she would rather give up and here's what could have been her answer:

    Am... I'd rather give up Common Sense. You know, it's so common I can buy one box.

    LOL! :grin:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for bein gone too long but am alive LOL...

    I really did miss on much things didn't I, Miss Euri? Hmm... seems like she really is that much of an annoyance coz you even managed on making posts about her.

    I guess she had them hand washed coz that's better compared to using the washing machine. It usually makes errr.... english word for himulmol? (-_-); so that your clothes won't wear out fast or something... and is it me or did you mention two third thngs?! You really are mad... tsk tsk...

    I'd have her fired if she ever ruined my favorite shirt. Have you tried making her pay for it through her salary? That should hit her. *evil* HaHaHa ...wait, can't you really fire her? I know you're more than willing to HaHa.

    I'm getting scared. Seriously. I better work on the order for your skull stuffs fast. (so sorry I don't know how to pay thru the bank D:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really I'm not intending to be rude here, but isn't this a little bit of a over reaction? I understand you're upset about you're favourite shirt, honestly I would be too. But the way you talk about her here and in your previous entries, it's like she's not a person what so ever. I just kind of think that's harsh. I just don't think people understand how hard that kind of job can be. I stay at home with my children and take care of my home, and it's really hard and mistakes happen. Just remember she is a person with feelings, and maybe something as small as learning her name might mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I wonder what will happen if I iron on this nice printed shirt that Euri loves to wear? Oh, I ruined the shirt! Well, whaddayaknow?"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I also have that kind of housemaid. She ruined some of my favorite shirts and she can't even cook other dishes aside from chicken every single night. She also does nothing but talk to the neighborhood. *clenches fist*

    If words could kill, she's already dead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. tsktsk... relak lang
    petix ka muna
    @__@

    ako, pde apply katyulong niyo?
    marunong ako maglaba, magluto, mamlantsa, maghugas, maglaba, magluto, mamlantsa, ahhh... magluto? maglaba?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amanda,
    I understand what you mean, it's okay if it's only once or twice that this happened. Shit happens, sometimes. But then, the fact that irritates me most is that it does not happen for once or twice. It happens all the time! When it's like that, I think I deserve the right to rant, don't I?

    My grandmother has 2 maids at her house, but none of them is as demanding as this one. They have nice personalities too. All I ask is to do her job as a normal person who does laundry. Nothing more, nothing less.

    We literally gave her all what she wanted. She wanted this brand of soap, we gave her that brand of soap. Even the soap's flavor (scent?) was indicated, we gave her that. She wanted a new laundry set (brush, board, etc.) we gave her new ones. She asked me to buy her hand lotion so that "her hands won't get dry" I bought her with her that with specified brand too. That aside, the only thing she does at home is to wash clothes and iron them. Basically, when you hire a maid (in the Philippines at least) she does everything including the cleaning and the cooking. But she doesn't. After she washes the clothes, she goes back straight to her room and no one dares ask her what she does inside due to our respect of her privacy and all.

    Since she is that demanding of almost everything, and we gave her what she wanted, isn't it just right that I at least expect her to do her job well? It's okay if it's not that well. Just enough is good. Plainly washing the clothes and ironing them normally is okay. But it's not. We hired a helper to help us around with the house since all of us go to work and school and we basically don't have time to deal with washing laundry and cleaning the house. But instead of helping, it's more like she's ruining it more?

    Do I even require that much of her?

    trelumas,
    Laundry. Only the laundy. No need to cook. My dad cooks the food. The person have to be a stay-in housemaid. She'll have her own room with a bed an a dresser and all the furniture she needs there. Of course, with free food. 6x a day - breakfast, morning snack, lunch, early afternoon snack, late after noon snack, dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  16. tamang-tama... wala akong bahay... wala akong pera... walang akong pagkain na makakain... namumulot lang ako sa tabi-tabi o di kaya'y minsan, kinakain ko lang mga tira-tira ng mga mababahong mayayaman sa mamahaling restaurant

    apply ako... send ko na ba resume ko?

    ReplyDelete
  17. We had a far more horrible maid. She can't fucking wash the dishes properly! She can't cook, she doesn't know how to clean, basically everything.
    My nine-year-old cousin beats her!

    Why is is that many Filipinos are taking their jobs for granted. Christian and I recently ranted about the gossiping guards in malls.

    ReplyDelete
  18. humihingi ng pagmamahal si dora~ XD

    seriously. a demanding maid really is a damn piece of turd, shit and manure. XD

    manong pagbutihin ang gawain, at ng ang reward, appreciation at pagmamahal na hinahanap nya ay mapapasakanya! parang tanga naman yon. walang common size! er, sense! XD

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *