Various Career Opportunities

Friday, February 15, 2008

I read this message just now and it's from some guy named Cloyd.

Just in case anyone would be interested...


Date: 02/13/2008 10:57 am
Subject: Various Career Opps
Message:

Hi Shi,

I’m a HEADHUNTER from a company with almost 18 years of existence in the Executive Search Industry who already have a well-established portfolio of niche clients. In this regard, I would like to share with you some of my requirements that might be of your interest. Likewise, I am wondering if I could invite you to explore these opportunities from different Multi National Companies (MNC) that I am servicing as of now.

One of these MNC is now looking for a PROJECT MANAGER with focus on Software Development, SQA, Auditing and Process Improvements. The incumbent will supervise a team of Developement Engineers for its business intelligence team here in the Philippines. He / She will be reporting directly to the HK Management and will be given global exposure since he / she will be interfacing with clients globally so travel will be required.

Another requirement for the same MNC is the SENIOR PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR with focus on SQA, Software Development, Auditing and Process Improvements. The incumbent will supervise a team of Test Engineers & Support Engineers for its business intelligence team here in the Philippines. He / She will be reporting directly to the Global QA Support Manager and will be given global exposure since he / she will be interfacing with clients globally so travel will be required.

This MNC belongs to a multinational and internationally acclaimed group who has been around since 1903 and well known to be conforming to ISO & CMMI standards of software development. They are also a Microsoft Certified Premier Partner in Business Intelligence.

Aside from this, we also have other requirements for other MNC as well. These positions range from PM (Infra), DBA (4GL), Sys Ad (LINUX), Sr. Developers (.NET), C# Developers, Systems Analyst (JAVA), and Jr. Development Engineers (.NET & JAVA).

If you find this of interest with you or your friends, please feel free to send me a copy of your resume on my personal email address below or contact me at 0905.412.0999 or at 0929.375.2438 so that I can discuss this with you further. You may also kindly leave your mobile number so that I can call you and maybe set up a meeting to discuss. These positions are all for a regular permanent employment status and compensation is very flexible and highly globally competitive.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Cloyd D. Salamat
T: 896.7210 loc 12
M: 0905.412.0999 / 0929.375.2438
E: slsearch.cloyd@gmail.com

13 comments

  1. is this true ? im guessing its a hoax... if they are in existance for 18 yrs then why is he using "Gmail" as his email address?? and why is there no website link where you can inquire. This is fake.. *wtf*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Glitch ~
    Yeah, but no opportunities for me. :(

    @ enob-x ~
    I contacted him earlier and he replied. The company is Clark-based, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really now? so what's the company name? and how did he find you or your email. If this is real. it should be a formal email with company name and everything. To me this maybe a hoax. Coz i receive many emails like this offering you a job from a company that you don't even know it existed. Just be careful not to give any personal info. You might never know.... :eek:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Date: 02/15/2008 12:06 pm
    Subject: Re: Various Career Opps
    Message:
    Hi Shi,

    That's okay.... Am always online when I am in the office and I usally check FS and my emails in mobile when I am out. Anyway, Our office is actually in makati. Polaris St, Bel Air to be exact. Will just be there AT Clark to meet my clients and some candidates.

    MAybe we can have coffee / frappe sometimes after office, so that I can discuss to you my various requirements in detail.

    Hope to hear from you again.

    Thanks and regards,

    Cloyd

    There. Satisfied?

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay fine, you win... X-P It's just the way he wrote the email. If you believe in that so ok.. I won't be a firewall. Just be careful K? :lmao: :eek:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even if I believe or not, it does not matter. Wala rin akong balak mag apply. Haha! :lmao:

    ReplyDelete
  7. If they would offer a good salary why not accepting it right? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fake news or not, I'll give it a try. Thanks anyway for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loisel,
    Yeah, but I'm happy with my job right now. Cool people are all around! <3

    g00db0y,
    it not fake. It's like an agency sort of thing though

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *