Valentines 2008

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

First things first, here's my Valentines gift. I wasn't able to give you guys a Happy Lunar New Year gift, this year because I am not happy because my grandma's in the hospital and all. As usual, click the image to get it.

Valentines 2008

This valentines, as a treat, let me share a few things:

Who the heck sent Nicole those flowers?!

If you're reading Pwn Intended, you would be able to relate. If you're not, get your ass there and read it! It's hilarious, it's crazy and I couldn't wait for the next issue. I always feel like this when reading manga. Especially Skip Beat and Vampire Knight. Damn those mangas, they drive me insane! What the hell happened to Ren and Kyouko now? I don't like Shou one god damn bit and since Reino (he's my most loved character <3) is just an extra character, therefore, I go for RenxKyouko pairing. And in Vampire Knight's case... Kaname!! If yuki-chan doesn't want you, I want you! <3 :lmao:

And of course, I would like to share my love songs top 3 the Visual Kei way (since it's valentines and all)!

Visual Kei Love Songs Top 3

Note: These are not your average mushy love songs. I HATE mushy love songs, they sound so fake. These are mostly ballad love songs that reflects people's true feelings - pain and regret. :)


  1. Forever Love by X Japan
    My all time favorite song. I never know how to find words to describe this song.

  2. Endless Rain by X Japan
    This song is beautiful. I describes how much pain a person feels when someone leaves - it's like the sun won't be shining anymore or something. Btw, I'm also advertising - please watch Saw IV! X Japan's reunion single is there! Composed by my beloved Yoshiki, of course!

  3. Le Ciel by Malice Mizer
    The lyrics and the PV of this song is very intriguing. It tells an love story between an angel-like creature and a poor (beggar) human - of course it's a metaphor. There's a part of me that gives the thought that the idea there, is that their difference is too far and that the other one came at the right moment or something. But then, while watching the PV, it gave me a feeling that it also might not be love song like the lyrics starts so. When Gackt (angel-like creature) took the girl's (beggar) hand, it gave me an impression that Gackt might be like a God or something divine and that she took the girl's suffering away from her. And then, at the end, it lead me back to the idea that it might be a love song that reflects that same idea from above - he came at the right moment in her life or something. But then, at the end, he can't do anything and so he left which gave me the thought that despite how much you love and needed each other, love alone isn't always enough to keep it together and that soon enough, you'll have to let go.

10 comments

  1. :lol: kailan kaya bibigay si bikoy? hehehe.. :lol: wala lang.. i'll go with the armor din hehehe :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ joyfulchicken ~
    I would categorized it more as a "depressing love song" than a mushy one.

    @ enob-x ~
    I think the armor is better than the flowers since Nicole is an addict gamer you can bribe with ePoints. :lmao:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endless Rain is depressing? Well, I guess it's a good thing that I don't understand the lyrics :-D Lovely song though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sa greeting... hehe, hope your grandma gets better. My great grandma just came from the hospital, she's doing great, but the occasional memory lapses still annoy us. hehe. :smile:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated happy valentines! I also like reading Manga Especially Onepiece and naruto but now i like manga with only have 4-5 episodes. try to read "You are my girlfriend" @ onemanga.com ^_^ its cute and funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Loisel ~
    That’s a shoujo manga right? I think I’ve read that too before? Can’t remember. I’m an avid manga fan. Oh! And we scanlate too! You might wanna drop by <a href="http://kawaiiheavens.net/"" rel="nofollow">Kawaii Heavens, sometime. ;) (Advertising! Haha! XD)

    @ Nelson ~
    Simplicity and cleanliness, in design, it's always the best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there euri! hehe the links of kawaii heavens that you gave is not working! ok i'll visit it if i have time hehe. sorry for the late reply. tc as always

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *