Vista

Monday, October 22, 2007

Okay, so my e-mails were damned to hell for all eternity. To make it more comprehensible for the benefit of the masses who can't understand me simply because I can't understand myself as well, sometimes, I can no longer retrieve it. So what's the point of asking and kept on reminding someone to back it up before the reformat? Whatever. This is all my Windows Vista Business Edition's fault. Damn you Vista. While I'm at it, damn you Microsoft.

Going back to the scene of crime, one morning, October 19th 2007 at 8:15 am to be exact, my PC refuses to boot. AND after hours of rebooting and rebooting and God knows what he does with my PC, it came to our... err... what was his position again? Bah, whatever.  Never mind. Anyway, according to him, there's no way out of it and the only solution is to reinstall everything and so, I agreed. Now, he installed Windows XP because according to him, again, he doesn't know how to install Vista. So I asked him to at least back up my e-mails from the C:/Documents and Settings/Application Data... yada yada.. And so for some reason, he backed up the wrong thing. I don't know how t happened but it did. So now, all my e-mails are gone. And of course, this is with the execption of the fact that I have a deadline for like tomorrow? How the heck am I supposed to finish my project on time?

Really, shit happens.

22 comments

  1. shit happens life goes on lol good entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF that's just pretty shitty, alright. Keep us posted on you making the deadline or not or if one of you gets fired (my money's on that dumb fuck of a technician) or something. Kbabai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not alone here Euri, I UNHEART VISTA as well. For me, it's still a trying-hard Mac wannabe. :mad:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about this. Yeah, Vista can sometimes be the most effing product Microsoft has ever created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yan ang malaking problema sa Vista... dami pa ding bugs... dahil kalalabas lang, madaling i-hack at masira nang basta-basta...

    -____-
    XP ka na lang ule
    ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm.... I don't get it. So many people saying they have a lot of problems with vista, but I habe been using it for, ummm, 4 months? and It's just like using XP. Mine is licensed so I don't know if it makes a difference. The truth is, Vista is good, so is XP, so is OS X, so is linux, so is freebsd. You know what OS is really shitty, win 98 ME, now that is a shitty platform.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, I'm not ranting about Vista. I'm ranting about the fact that my e-mails weren't back up. Just being reminded of it makes me go nuts. X-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had tried Vista and it made me go nuts. Back up of emails? I'd love to that to my office email. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn awful. Sorry about that. I've had numerous similar experiences with everything that concerns this almost decade old PC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. E-mails offline? I have no idea of what's going on. X-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. gomanasai... :-( i believe part of this "incident" is my fault... X-P

    ReplyDelete
  12. there goes ms bug again... anyway, I think it's not advisable to install or use vista as of the moment because it's still unstable, further test is still needed and tons of bug fixes should be done. I'm also longing for this new OS... anyway, I just use vista themes and osx themes for xp (yeah, the interface matters). :grin: hmmm... I miss this blog hehehe :aww:

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hate vista too and i hate the fact that my mom doesn't want me to go back with XP coz she doesn't want to give me money. arggh :evil:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I agree on the last statement.
    It does happen, it reminds me of the time someone stole your stuff. That's some sh*t too.

    I currently use Vista too, but 'tis okay... so far.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's why I don't have any plans of upgrading my PC's OS to Vista. Well, the interface is great but I can't install and do some of the programs I use on XP. Better stick to the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really, shit happens.

    Odd. I've been hearing an awful number of people saying that these days. But now I know why my bestfriend's pc refuses to boot . She's using evil Vista too.

    By the by, thanks for the big hug. I much prefer that than words. :smile:

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate Vista. It makes my job much, much harder. :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi. Does anyone here knows how to solve vista problems/errors? 'cause I just bought a new laptop, and it's running with vista basic and when it's getting updates (windows updates), after installing the update, there's always an error.

    Argh. I don't like windows vista :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wait, is your Vista Pirated or something?

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *