3rd Sex

Friday, February 18, 2005

'Twas this week that I had a conversation with a few friends. It started with an educational topic and later on went to religion. Pass on religion, we end up in topics regarding sexualities. I had mentioned that I'm still into Aiza Seguerra's magazine photo shot because I find her sexy. But that fact doesn't make me a lesbian as one friend referred me to. It's just plain open mindedness. No I am not a lesbian, I am just a hopeless artist who lust for beautiful art. I just find Aiza's photograph to be very artistic. Does that make me a lesbian? If I find a girl beautiful, it makes me a lebian? Even if I am, don't I deserve to be respected as straight people do? I understand that a lot thinks of such as something "not right." And would rejecting them make one right and just? Third sex is not a new thing to us. We all just need to grow up once in a while and learn to accept things as they are. The more we reject them, the more they strive for acceptance. Why don't we just grant them their wish then? You say that being part of the third sex is unacceptable? Why? Would a child turn himself into a man by continuously hitting him with almost anything in sight? That's absurd! It would only wound his heart that he would carry on with him until he dies. Mostly, people who are not strong enough to handle these kind of things ends up to be either avoidant or someone who need a lot of attention.

1 comments

  1. No to discrimination. Yes to reasonable tolerance.

    Religion and ignorance is the cause of bigotry toward homosexuals and lesbians. I am so glad I am no longer part of any.

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *