Thursday, March 8, 2007

BE Suspended

I know. Beyond Eternal was suspended. Don't ask me why. I also do not know. So please stop asking me why again and again. As soon as I get a reply from my host, I will inform everyone of it.

[edit] I found out the reason for this. Some wise guy reported my site to be distributing illegal anime materials. *lmao* The only anime content I have on my site are the mangas we scanlate at KH. Since I am a KH admin, I think distributing our mangas are fine and besides, I got a permission from Se to distribute them. So I really wonder... [/edit]

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, it sounds to me like it's okay for you to post those images. Some people are really just out there to get others in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just leave a sign/note at the main page that you have permission, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it, can't edit the original post. Anywho, I didn't know about the disclaimer. My bad, madame.

    ReplyDelete

 

Beyond Eternal

BE Pixel Gallery Updates

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Etc