Stupidity

Friday, March 02, 2007

A stupid conversation by 2 stupid people. For the stupid by the stupid.

Someone: she's so stupid!!!!
Someone: why can't she see?????
Someone: he's just using her!!!!!!
Someone: why can't she stop loving that bastard of a guy????
Euri: You can never dictate feelings to a person.
Someone: i know that
Someone: but it sounds so stupid!!!
Someone: she already knows the truth
Someone: yet.....
Euri: You are also stupid.
Euri: You fell for someone who already has somebody.
Euri: And to top it off, she's being hurt by her loser boyfriend and your shouldering her pains with her knowing that one truth she can never love you back.
Euri: Talk about pathetic.
Someone: i know i know
Euri: Also, don't exaggerate your punctuation marks. I know you're feeling bad but-
Someone: damn you.
Euri: lmao
Someone: Thanks.
Euri: np
Euri: May consultation fee na yan sa susunod.

11 comments

  1. Haha.

    But then, we all have our moment of stupidities. You're smart until you fall in love.

    Yuck! How totally cheesy!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great conversation about nothing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Euri, how have you been? I'm sorry for my lack of comments. I read your blog a lot, I'm just not one to comment much. =D;

    Haha, great conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose to be stupid when I fell in love. It rarely comes, didn't believe in true love until it hit me in the face.

    As they say, better to have lost in love than not to have loved at all. :smile:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, LOL... Yeah, that actually sounds like deja vu... Like a conversation I've had already with some othe stupid people.

    Yeah, people stopped to hear themselves talking, they'd realize that almost 30% of their everyday speech / conversation sounds really stupid upon playback. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhmm sometimes we listen only to those we want to hear... aww love... as always...

    ReplyDelete
  7. :lol:, doesn't everybody have those moments? I think stupidity is pretty amusing. xD

    PS: thanks for adding me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi euri. are you running wordpress version 2.1.1? If so, you must update asap! There is a security exploit in that version. 2.1.2 is now available. Visit www.wordpress.org

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i forgot, please upgrade your hostees' sites as well (in case na 2.1.1 din ang gamit nila)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe..that's a funny conversation. :)

    I've been in a situation like yours where I try to console, give advice to someone who's having that kind of dilemma. Many times, those who share experiences to me are female friends. I learned a lot bout women and relationships because of this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *