The Sims 4 Doll House Challenge

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Here's my dollhouse challenge. No CC.

I used to always want to live in a loft-type room.

Years ago, I found one available for rent, but it was a bit expensive, and the area where it was located is around the main highway where a lot of vehicles passes by, so I opted to just look for a place where the neighbourhood is more quiet.



I also like brick walls, because our old house have brick walls.

But regarding furnitures, though I really like black and white ones like my old room in our old house, I actually prefer more brown-grey types of colours. I'm an old soul, so really love vintage feels and old wooden furnitures.

I also do not like a lot of clutter in my house, because they're tedious to clean.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *