Back At Gaia

Tuesday, August 01, 2017


So. I'm back at Gaia Online. And it's been years since I last logged in. I've actually been back for a few weeks now, so this is a super late post. But not really, I guess.

Oh, btw, I changed my name. I'm now called Beyond Eternal. I still keep my old name, Eurisama, though, as a mule.

I also changed my default look to this sweetie:
Cute, isn't she? I love the eyes, especially! 😍

When I came back, I noticed a lot of new things. But what surprised me the most was how the gold inflated – everything is sold in millions and billions now. 😱 Aside from that, there's also a lot of new items (of course) and achievements. There's a new Avatar Builder now too, because the old Tektek is gone. ☹️

But my current favorite is Lake Kinded. It's like a more boring version of Pokemon, but I love it anyway! ❤️️

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *