What Type Of Witch Are You?

Thursday, October 13, 2016



You got: Appalachian Dream Witch

You are an air witch who practices magic through dream travel. You are modern witches who often use technology, and draw energy from the moon and darkness while you sleep. You have persuasive attributes through the ability to alter anyone’s dreams. You keep a dream journal, worship artistic deities, and are naturally introverts.

--

I apparently took this quiz several times. And always ended up with this result.

Although, I have to add, that even though witches are popular because it's nearing Halloween, there are actual people who practice this religion/belief. Wicca is a religion/belief that involves paganism and the practice of witchcraft.

Wiccans or witches are mostly lovers of nature and respect all things that are natural. And they believe in the power of nature and of magic.

When I was younger, I had the opportunity to be a part of a coven. They are lovable people and are generally really kind. They thought me how to respect all things, and thank nature and others through rituals and the like.

The greatest lesson I learned being in a coven was that by our every actions, there will be equal or greater reactions or consequences that will follow. If you do good deed, good things will come to you, and so on.

The experience, over all, was an eye opener for me. It's one of those things you experience that you will never forget and cherish, as you grow older. I learned a lot of things, and I think, it kind of made me into a more respectful and understanding person, as a whole.

Unfortunately, there came a time when I felt that paganism is not exactly for me, so I had to leave find myself again after that.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *