Shut the Hell Up!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I don't know how many times I've said this, and I've been like this since time can remember. You, of all people should know me better. Anyway, let me say it again:

SHUT THE HELL UP WHEN I'M TALKING!

You know how irritated I get when someone just butts in while I'm talking. And to make matters worse, you don't even listen? WTF?! You know how I hate the fact that you go around asking me something and when I reply, you don't even fucking listen to a word I say. What's the point of even asking when you don't even want to listen to the answer? And if I don't reply, you go on and tell me that I'm rude. Geez, for the love of your God! You seriously don't make sense at all!

There are several people in this world who would want to talk to you (and people like you) regardless of that fact that you're like this, then just go and talk to them and please leave me alone. Even if it seemed like a little thing to you, and most people can't be bothered by it, it annoys me to the core and it bothers me a whole damn lot. I would rather do something else more productive than talk to people, you know. Oh, but I'm not an anti-social and I'm still normal. It's just that you guys aren't.

11 comments

  1. Don't you hate when that happens?

    I mean, sure, I'd like to let you speak, but I kinda can't when I'm in the middle of talking... my mother does that too me often, and it's irritating to no end. Urgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens to me, but at least I wasn't like that last night on Yahoo! with me, you, and Aya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UPpp
    SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!
    SHUT UP!!!

    ^ Lyrics to Linkin Park song.

    *pat pat* D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. >.>; I hate those kind of people... Very rude indeed... >.>; if it were me, I would've just walk away when they're talking... and or I'll just say "SHUT THE F*** UP YOU B****!!! Don't talk to me anymore!" *give the big "f" sign and walks away* XD :lol:

    Kiatsus last blog post..It’s been awhile…

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post reminded me of John Lennon in one of the beatles' show.. he said "shut up while he's talking"... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mukhang meron ka na naman a. =p

    randells last blog post..Ang pagsusulit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, somehow.. i got reminded of kiatsus icky new forums name >_>; <_<; =_=: o_O O_o

    Anyways! I dont let those things bother me, you shouldnt either, the one that gets annoyed/angry is the person being affected the most(health wise, humor wise). I usually let things slide

    Hurrah for being laid back :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang heart....kahit heartless ka
    wahaha :lol:

    kamotenistas last blog post..Usapang Barracks

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *