A Few Updates

Monday, November 26, 2007

Last Quarter

I would like to tell everyone that I finally decided to open the comments for Last Quarter. But even then, I will keep the blog blocked away from search engines. This way, spams will still be less.

Memoire: The Antiques Fanlisting
While I'm at this, I'm also plugging Memoire. It's a fanlisting for antiques.


This fanlisting is not originally mine. It had been around for quite a while and I just adopted it from Stilla recently (About last month). The transfer of ownership has been officially made. I'm really happy about adoting this fanlisting because I love it very much. If you are a fan of antiques, please consider joining.

WordPress Issues

Since my update of this blog to 2.3.1, for some reason, my blog fucked up? I just noticed that I was missing a few categories here and there and the category ID are messed up as well. I have this thing with arrangement and numberings so I wanted everything to be arranged in my specific order. It's like this, I wanted my categories to be numbered and named according to my preference - category 1 should be named Life, etc. But then, for some reason, everything went in shambles since my update. I don't know how long will it take me this time to rearrange everything again since, well, I've blogged for ages and I have a lot of entries, if I may say so myself. Just thinking about it irritates me. Gah. :mad:

5 comments

  1. I gave up all my fls a few yrs ago. I kinda miss owning fls. :p

    That happened to me before. I'm selectively oc and I want my categories in order too so I fixed it manually. Hassle nga. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are partly OC, eh? X-P Same here. Sometimes, being unable to do what I badly want to do irritates me to death. :evil:

    If I can simply set those database ID's to my own preference, I would certainly do it as well. But I think I'm kinda getting used to the fact that it's not that easy. Maybe I should really not upgrade for now then, if it'll mess up things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, 2.3.1 actually did away with categories and is now running on tags. That's why I am not upgrading to 2.3 ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I should have backed up my database first.

    Fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my first months of having a domain, I don't stick to my mind that I should upgrade to the current WP version because of security issues.

    The hassle is that when I upgrade it, I should wait for the next version of my K2 blog layout as well. And I have to upgrade because the plugins are getting fucked up.

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *