Free Load for Globe Users

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I waited for people to blog about this but no one seems to be blogging so let me do the honor.

Auction.ph launched Barkada Text 2 last March 1st 2007. It gives Auction.ph members a Php 30.00 worth of free load whenever they refer a new member to join Auction.ph. Aside from that, their referral (the person they referred to join) also gets Php 30.00 free load. So if you wanted a lot of free load, refer your family and friends to join Auction.ph.

What you need to do it really simple:

  1. Enter your Globe Mobile Prepaid number in the first section.
  2. Enter your referrer’s (if any) Globe Mobile Prepaid number in the second section.
  3. Press “Give Me My Pin” button.

Note: Auction.ph bans users who are obviously not giving correct information. Believe me, I’m seeing way too many users being banned.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *