Lost Pride

Friday, June 23, 2006

Weeks before, I promised myself not to ask forgiveness for something I never did, even in thoughts. At least, not anymore. But just this night, this very minute, I took all those words again. I am swallowing my pride again. I am saying sorry again.

At times I feel stupid doing this over and over, but I couln't blame myself one way or another. His pride is too high. If I keep mine up as high as his, we might end up losing each other again this time. And I do not want that to happen. As much as it is possible, I wanted to keep this love alive and healthy. It's not that I am the only one entirely carrying all this relationship. It's just that when it comes to fights that includes pride, it's either I would make the amendment or no one will. Nothing else will happen if I didn't make the first step.

Tell me, am I real?

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *