Dataline

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dataline is AMACC AC's school paper. Actually, the school paper should have started years ago when there are still a lot of calibre students for it. I'm not claiming that the batches left doesn't have the capacity to but since I knew quite a number of student who were past OICs, article writers, writers per se, and of course, would I forget the artists from different high schools, colleges and university. though I haven't seen the product of the newly appointed EIC and her staff, I know they'll do good stuff. Even though this school seemed so damned, there are a lot of talented and intelligent students here. The thing is, the nurishing of the school isn't enough for the student's satisfaction that resulted to a few to leave and switch campuses and for the students who stayed for reasons, they could only strive to make something out of nothing. But that fact does't apply to every student, as you might have been enlightened that a campus could not contain students of same attitude, there are of course few of those who just donate money for the "betterment of the campus".

If we just had this same priviledge our next batch has, I could probably say that I could somehow be of worth to the school paper. Maybe not in the line of writing for I honestly think that I am not the right person for it (since I so damn hate deadlines), but I could give it a try for the editorial cartooning. I know I'm not good and there are a lot of people better than I am, but hey, there's no harm in trying. I would be overwhelmed and maybe, just maybe, it may have boosted my eagerness to study.

4 comments

  1. Wah wah wah :( :( :(

    Me tinks Euwwi is great also. hugs

    Bahaha first to comment XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not good and there are a lot of people better than I am, but hey, there's no harm in trying. I would be overwhelmed and maybe, just maybe, it may have boosted my eagerness to study.
    ---> Cool!!! God luck on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really love to join but time is no longer on my side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. turn them down either... so many things in my hands today...

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *