Birthdays

Monday, July 11, 2005

The other day (July 9th 2005, Saturday) was my younger bro's birthday. Mom arrived at pass 10pm. We ate at a restaurant and I hit bed as soon as we arrive. I feels so damn tired. It seems that I was drained.

I hadn't the chance to post it since my Internet connection fucked up for 3 days now. Geez! PLDT (ISP) is a big headache! The only site I could browse is Google! I am pretty sure that it's not with my firewall since I disabled every firewall in our network. *sigh*

Today is Onii-chan's birthday! ;) Happy birthday!! ^_^

6 comments

  1. Wow my interenet was out for a few days too....but it was totally out. Well anyways Happy Birthday to your brother and your Oni-san...even though I don't know them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ditto's Paula] Happy birthday to them anyway!

    =] My internet's been fine ... but I wanna change to DSL. I have dial-up gasps o.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Euri's little brother!! ^_^ Your internet is messed up for 3 days? :S Beats mines... I am here but I never visit and post because I am always doing something or in the process of being a pretty good girl these past few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were there clowns? hehe. Internet, well minsan may baltik din yung akin, can't open sites pero bihira naman so far.

    Happy Birthday sa bro mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. medyo mahal sa digitel pero ala pa naman kaming na-eencounter na problems :) Happy Birthday kay Jeff at kay Randy from Philip and Chette :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *