Meant for Aya

Thursday, September 30, 2004

So I took a quiz again...

Love2 Chart!


Who's perfect for you? Choose from the members of Weiss!


You, the type-A girl, were meant for

AYA

"There's no flower like 'baby's breath,' is there? I spend my free days playing my beloved piano. That's right, if it's a nice day, I think I'll take a table into the garden and spread a snow-white tablecloth on it. And then I'll make some herbal tea for you. Oh! Why... why are you crying? Your long-wounded heart is hurting you again, isn't it? It's all right. Only here... Only in my heart, you can show your true self. I am the sea. The deep, deep, blue sea. I'll gently wrap your tired soul."

You, with this kind heart, were meant for naive Aya. Any time, anywhere, you will softly, gently watch over him and grant him peace of mind. When he's hurting, hold him silently, because your warmth is the best medicine. It's only a matter of time before he says, "To me, she is a goddess."

So, I'm fond of quizzes. I took this one in a site hoping Ken would be the one perfect for me... But, as I had expected of the outcome, it's AYA! I tried it again and again but still, it's AYA. I went around that site to see what would it say if it it were Ken. When I read it, I realized Ken, with his attitude, isn't the one I really wanted and wouldn't really fit on with my attitude.

I spend my free days playing my beloved piano.


I like guys who plays music...

That's right, if it's a nice day, I think I'll take a table into the garden and spread a snow-white tablecloth on it. And then I'll make some herbal tea for you.


That's sweet and I love tea too!

Your long-wounded heart is hurting you again, isn't it?


Honestly, my answer is *breathes deep* yes. Well, I guess it was never healed. My wounds still bleeds with each passing day... I couldn't get myself over with it I wonder why... *sigh* Maybe... just maybe... someday...

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *