Moving

Friday, March 28, 2014

I'm so busy the past week doing this and that. I'll be moving out tonight.


I don't really have much things, to be honest. What you see in this pic are my entire stuff, aside from the huge stuff like the bed, mattress and side tables. That tower of boxes are shoes. Sandals and slippers are in paper bags. The others are accessories, toiletries and stuff.

I had my clothes sent to the laundry shop and picked them up the other day. I kept them as is and wore the clothes that were in my closet, instead, so I wouldn't have to re-pack them again. I thought of this idea from moving apartments too often.

That's it for now. I'll be making another (probably, longer) post at a later date.


0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *