Sci-fi Movies

Tuesday, October 16, 2018


I've always been a fan of sci-fi/ mecha anime, and have always prefered the genre over a lot of the more popular genre such as comedy, slice of life and romance.

And recently, I've also started collecting sci-fi movies that I liked.

Brian Thomas from Enlightened-Digital shared me this graphic below that showcases AI in movies thought the century:

(Image credit: enlightened-digital.com)

Half of these movies, I have already seen.

My top 3 favorites are:

Bicentennial Man - When I first started with the movie, I thought it was some sort of a love story movie between a cyborg and a human, but I was so wrong. This movie is very beautiful and I recommend you to watch it. Probably one of the best movies I've seen.

The Matrix - I like this one. It was confusing to me at first, but it gets better. It's action packed, and has a very interesting storyline. I have a friend who was so obsessed with this movie that he literally memorized the entire scipt of the trilogy. He even named his children after the characters of this movie. 😂

Avengers: Age of Ultron - I love this movie and I love the graphics and everything else. I might be a bit bias, it's a Marvel movie. Although I lean more to DC when it comes to comics, but movie-wise, Marvel makes bad-ass movies!

I also like The Terminator. But it was a movie that every kid in my generation has probably seen, so I might be biased over it. 😄

I have not seen the first Tron movie (1982) yet, but the Tron: Legacy (2010) that came out many many years after was total crap. I even watched it on 3D screen, and was expecting a bit more from it, but to my dismay. It was a total waste of money. Do not watch it.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *