This Blog is a Mess

Monday, November 13, 2017

I'll fix it when I get home, if I find the time.

I'm sorry. :(

--

Update:
Blog layout fixed.

Recoded some parts of this free theme called Trendy.

Changes I made:

  • I removed the Pinterest thingy when you hover an image in any post. I thought that this feature is useless for this blog, anyway;
  • I've also removed the social media sharing section and the Related Posts section, because I do not like having too much things to see in the single post page;
  • and lastly, I recoded part of the main page where each post appear. I'm not exactly sure if it's a bug it was meant to be that way, but I thought that it's weird that post titles disappear when a post does not have any image in it (or is null).
😘

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *