MBTI

Wednesday, May 31, 2017



So, my MBTI changed from an INTJ to an INFJ. And I thought it was a really drastic change.

This was within the span of more than 10 years. I took my first MBTI test way back in college. And took another one recently, because I was job hunting and the exam was required at one of the companies I was trying to apply at.

I used to be a head strong type of person back in the day. Not so much an anarchist, but I love going to cons, gigs and such. Something like a rock star social climber kind of life.

However, now, I prefer the quiet and laid back atmosphere. I'd rather grab a book and be together with the couch for an entire day.

I also thought that I'm probably still attracted to people with strong personalities like those people I used to hang out with. However, I'd rather stick with people who are more of the "chill" type these days.

It's probably another sign of aging. 😅

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *