RIP Senator Miriam

Friday, September 30, 2016


I've always looked up to Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago ever since I was a child. She's like my childhood hero (next to Batman). She the first Senator I voted when I first registered for voting when I turned 18. And I've been voting for her every since. I've always thought that if she run for president, I'm hands down voting for her. And she did, last election. She's the president I so wanted to win, but it never came true. Even so, I never regretted supporting and promoting for her.

She is one of the bravest, most intelligent and kind-hearted person you'll ever know. Especially in this god forsaken society we live in today, she's like one of those few fireflies left. It's really sad to hear the news of her passing, yesterday.

Goodbye. 😢 #RIPMiriam

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *