Bentewee, Finally!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

So. I joined Bentewee. Finally, I got an invite.

Here's my profile: https://www.bentewee.com/profile/euri

I got the invite from alfirindoll. Thank you so much! ♥


This is my first coordinate -- compose entirely of free starter items! XD


I'm dark. I know. I couldn't figure out how I could change my skin color, so for now, I'll be dark.

There is a part of me that wished I could've transferred all my stuff from you-know-where, because I have tons of beautiful kimonos back there where I've collected throughout the years. But thinking about it, I don't mind starting from scratch again and slowly earn money to buy them again. It's part of the fun in it, I guess.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *