LJ Icons

Friday, August 05, 2016

So I decided to use my LJ icons here for every post because I have no use for them aside from LJ. I have a limit of 15 icons at LJ, but I have tons of icons in my hard drive not being used. So I thought I'd use them in here. Just for the heck of it.

Later, you'll find cute and interesting icons made by lovely artists at LJ that I've requested through the years. And also, some old icons I made (when I used to make them years ago.

Now that I think of it. I wonder where I've put all those icons I made for graphic download before. I remember I donated them to several icons and graphics sites, but few of them are left alive now, I believe.

I'll ask the artists first if I can use them here at blogger. I'll use ones that I have permission to use. I'll add the credit on the icon title and a link on the icon itself to whoever made it -- that is if their sites are still alive.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *