Lolita Goth

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

There's been tons of debate about who Lolita Goth (from the game, The Sims) is.

Here's what I think:

I think that Lolita Goth is Gunther Goth's lover and later, became his first wife. Then, she died of electrocution at a really young age, so there's a high possibility that she was killed, more than just dying from an accidental electrocution. I'm also thinking that it is possible that it was Cornelia Goth who killed Lolita, in order for Cornelia to be able to marry Gunther. Then after, Gunther finally married Cornelia and had Mortimer Goth. The homicide was not really necessary, but I wanted to add that theory to make it more dramatic.

I based the Gunther-Lolita theory in reference to the book Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. Lolita just fits the same traits as the Lolita from the book, and that Gunther Goth is an old professor, too. The thought that it might also be Victor Goth, who was Lolita's lover instead of Gunther, crossed my mind, but I liked the Gunther-Lolita theory better to support my homicide theory of Lolita by Cornelia.

XD

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *