A Psychopath.

Saturday, March 14, 2015


Umm we're a little scared to say this but ok, here we go: You didn't pass the psychopath test.

You are not a very social person, you prefer being alone in your apartment, doing your own thing, with no intervention from the outside world. You are not a very empathic person, but you don't see that as a problem, you see that as an advantage!
Our advice to you is to try to be more social (without kidnapping anyone!), and see how you feel, you might like it!

--

Well, for the most part, I'm the type who would usually just ignore people from the get go. You do your shit, I do my shit. Your poop is blue and mine's rainbow colored. I lock myself in my room and you talk to me only when you think it's important. Otherwise, you can go on and do your thing in your own time.

But I would also probably be that type who would just randomly stab you when you hit the peak of my patience meter.

But I think that is really normal. Totally not psychopathic at all.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *