Not Dead Yet

Monday, August 04, 2014

Hi guys!

I'm not dead yet! My site's still down, and yes, my email is bouncing back. I know about it, and I'm really sorry. I've already contacted my host and that they are already working on having it back up. Thank you for all the messages of concern. I felt like I had to post something to let you guys know, by the amount of messages I get from different communities I'm in.

If you need to contact me, please email me at nvrexisted at gmail.com, for the meantime.

For the graphics, sigtags and blinkies, please just credit them back to http://www.beyondeternal.com, like usual.

Up-time, as of this moment, is yet to be certain, but I promise you that I'm not about to change my domain name not after more than 10 years. I'll try to leave a short message here about the progress, if there are any.

Thank you very much!

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *