Heh.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

You can ignore this post. I just want to ramble on to some things.

You guys don't know shit. You can keep covering for him all you want because you don't know what shit he's saying behind your backs. But, whatever.

I'm a bitter bitch who can't let go. I know. I can never, and will ever, accept the fact that I was insulted straight to my face with a pile of garbage. I never demanded to be treated especially, but I at least, wanted to be treated with the same respect as I give. But apparently, this does not hold true to everyone.

So I decided to just shut up and keep it to myself. I do not need to explain myself to anyone, anyway.


0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *