LINE Stickers: GACKTCH

Thursday, January 30, 2014

A few months ago, I broke my MicroSD. And I just happened to find the folder where the LINE Sticker files are contained from my backups. I converted each file to PNG and uploaded them in my Picasa and will offer them here as a resource. However, I only have those sticker sets that I either downloaded for free and/or bought from LINE.

  These stickers cannot be used in the LINE App itself. They're just merely PNG images. You can use them on your websites/blogs if you want.

You don't have to credit me when you use them, but if you want to, please link back to me at: http://www.beyondeternal.comHere are my buttons, if you need them.

Anyway, since everyone knows I'm Gackt-obsessed, let it be that my first bunch of stickers are of Gackt!

Here are the GACKTCH stickers that I bought last year!










































0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *