Dita Von Teese

Friday, October 04, 2013

This woman is seriously too beautiful beyond words! She's like my epitome of elegance, someone I really look up to and wanted to be like when I was younger (I kinda gave up of the idea for a lot of obvious reasons).


Gothic clothes are perfect on her! :D


When I heard that she's divorcing Marilyn Manson, I was actually happy. I was so glad that she broke up with him. I've always thought they don't look good for each other and she's too beautiful just to be his wife.

I'm sorry for Marilyn Manson's fans, but I never liked Marilyn Manson. Well, I do like a hand pick of his songs (about 2-3 songs, I think), but I don't like him in general. Though in the US, he's practically some kind of an icon. I'm not sure, perhaps I'm just too old to understand the kids today, but he's just kinda off, for me. Somewhat lacking something. ¯\(º_o)/¯

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *