Baby Lizard

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I saw a baby lizard. It was beside my bathroom mat. It looked like it just hatched from an egg – that small. It's tiny and white and cute. I wanna squish it, I wanna squish it, I wanna squish it because it's cute.

I kicked the mat pushed it a bit but it didn't seem to move. I kicked it again and it moved but I wasn't sure if it's just because I kicked the mat. I kicked the mat again and it moved a little bit again.

I was restraining myself really hard not to step on it. I kept telling myself, "leave it alone, leave it alone." But at the back of my mind, I kept thinking, "I wanna squish it. I wanna squish it." Even until now, as I type here, I'm still thinking of wanting to squish it.

I wanna kill it. I wanna kill it. I wanna kill it. I wanna kill it. I wanna kill it. Because squishing it makes nice sounds and killing it is fun. ?

4 comments

  1. I went back to see it again after posting this to see if it moved. It didn't move even a millimeter. I poked it again, and I confirmed that it's already dead.

    It's no fun when it's dead. Oh, well. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I've never seen a baby lizard. No pictures? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O

    I didn't take a picture. Sorry. :(
    I never thought it would interest people like it interested me. I love reptiles, so... ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  4. sayang wala kang picture. hehe, dont worry i get that feeling too when i see a fat gold fish, gusto ko namang kaliskisan. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *