Unfollowing Blog from Blogger's Blogs I'm Following

Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Yes, I've just stopped following/unsubscribed from Hay! Men! Ang blog ng mga tunay na lalake! for the following top 3 personal reasons:
  1. Their posts are flooding my Google reader. I could bear as much as 3-5 entries each day but posting 15-20 entries, imho, is already an over kill.


  2. It's becoming too mainstream, and I'm just not fond of main stream stuff.
  3. There have been lots of new blogs modeled after its concept that's been showing up lately and it's starting to get annoying due to lack of originality. I shall not post their links because there is this one particular blog about gays that disgusted me enough to last my entire life. Not that I hate gays, in fact, I love them, for I am a certified yaoi lover/fangirl with certification number 00069 of the official yaoi fan club, BUT this particular site, is totally, undeniably, unearthly, unheavenly, unhelly disgusting. It's beyond humans', angels', demons', monsters', spirits' and even insects' concept of living creatures! Oh and I would like to condemn Kini, for the that particular link source.
--

To Kini:

Thank you ha! (¬_¬)
Start hiding inside your can, you tuna flakes! XD

--

Extra Information: Stop Following in Blogger's Blogs I'm Following Feature

Just in case you're wondering how I stopped following or unsubscribed from Blogger's Blogs I'm Following feature, here's what I did:
  1. Go to the Blogger Dashboard
  2. Under the Reading List section, click the MANAGE button
  3. Click Settings of any blog title
  4. Click the Sites you've joined tab
  5. And stop following the blog you wanted to unsbscribe.

18 comments

  1. *Rolls* Does saying sorry make up for the scarring I caused?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna Caserole,
    No. I will file a case against you for emotional damages! I got traumatized! Lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ade,
    Of course I wont because I'm your fan! Now, where's my fanservice? grin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me. I DoNt neeD to subscribe. I Will always follow euri. I'm a fan. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I understand the mainstream thing, I don't like mainstream stuff much for some reason. Mainly cause quality turns out crappier and crappier. Like with singers. Like with pretty much everything going mainstream. So anyway, you can follow Hikari's blog now, lol :P No wait, I doubt you want to. Ah well, whatever :PP

    Anyway, Euri, shape this place up a bit, I see many whiners lately :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah~ dyan pala nakuha yung Ang tunay na mga Lalakwe XDD!! LOLLLZZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @npal: why wouldn't she want to follow my blog >..< Although, I don't see Euri-chan caring much about Mizuki Nana XD

    Anyway, *looks around* nice place. How about I follow you instead :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry about her, she's fine, I look after her, and she makes sure I die faster, LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. eep i know how you feel! Some blogs are just meant to be there to overhaul our feedreaders!! :O (what's worse is that 75% of the stuff they put up is CRAP!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. natawa ako dito "Start hiding inside your can, you tuna flakes! XD" (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pag.. nakakakita ako nang word na "ang tunay na lalake" Kahit saan... palagi kung natatandaan yung kantang "Ang tipo kung lalake." lol.. bad habit. Musta?

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry about not replying..anyway thank you nevertheless. i hope all go well with your laptop. how do you live without it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean about mainstream stuff. Sometimes, it's all for vanity rather than quality. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. uhmm... o_O; am I actually seeing alot more KHers than normal here... or maybe... i'm just not paying attention much lately... o-O;;

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kiatsu,
    Well, Kat is missing. The usual people who lurk here are You, Selo, npal, Kat and Ling. Sometimes, cbhl, but his average visits are once every 6 months or so. So, yeah. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *