????????????? Gackt???

Friday, July 04, 2008

Today is my precious Gackt's Birthday! ????????????? Gackt??! And no, he's not mine alone (although I wished he could be). It doesn't matter though, I still love him even if I have to share him with his millions of other fans~?


And here is my fan letter to him for his birthday...



Dear Gackt,

First of all, happy birthday! This is my first attempt to send you a fan letter. Actually, I've written tons, I just don't send them out. I know you receive tons too, so I'll cut you the trouble of reading my worthless fan letters. But this time, since it's a special day, it's different. And I don't even know if you read them. XD

I actually wrote just to greet you and probably rant too because you're too popular that it's getting pretty hard for me to buy your albums every now and then. They're always 'Sold Out' in stores that I often at. Now that I think of it, I can't remember how many times I wanted to sell away your albums too when I needed money. But whenever I'm about too, I'm always being reminded of how hard it was for me to get my hands on them and I ended up keeping them. But don't get me wrong, I love your albums to the point that I don't even use them. I just put them up in my desk and stare at them. I would kill anyone who even scratch them. It's just that if I sell your albums, it would be as easy as selling candies and there would be quite a lot who would grab the offer. XD

OMG! Now that I'm trying to write something that I would like to tell you for your birthday, all I have is a "..." in my head and what I ended up writing are worthless things, to make it worse. How lame of me. (T_T) Oh well... ?-(´??)

Again, ??????????????

And also, ????????! (I don't know how to write that in Japanese. :P)

With love,
?

4 comments

  1. i sure hope gackt will read ur letter and give you a "personal" visit ^_^

    glitchs last blog post..iPhone 3G Apple Page (for PH)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too! ?(???)?

    Hmm... For some reason, Japanese characters don't show up right with my site? Maybe it's the font I'm using. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Wow! You sure went all the way in there. I remember the other day on messenger you were telling me about the albums. ^_^ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. he'll be happy with ur gift.. cuz it rocks! :!:

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *