To a Friendster BASTARD

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

To the BASTARD that floods me with GMA RESIGN related messages,


  1. You were the one who sent STUPID AND TOTALLY WORTHLESS MESSAGES to my message box and YOU, for the love of Satan, have the fucking nerve to insult me? Dude, are we picking on the right person here? Would you want me to drag you down to hell or something? Let me reiterate what you just called me - "malansang isda." And to think that you stole that from Dr. Jose P Rizal too. Tsk, tsk, tsk. JPR would feel dreadful that someone like you imitated what he said. You're not just an old fashioned bastard, you don't have originality as well.

  2. If you do not want to receive reactions as such that I did, THEN DON'T SEND MESSAGES AT ALL. When you send a message, you should be aware that there will always be chances of a reply. When you state an opinion, there will always people who wont agree with what you are stating. This, of course, does not include the fact that you are constantly FLOODING MY MESSAGE BOX, and less the fact that I disagree.

  3. I care less of whoever hell sits there as president, it won't change a thing anyway. Whoever sits there will always be someone who is corrupt. There is no such thing as an "uncorrupt politician", and people aren't just born yesterday.

  4. Do you expect GMA to just get her fat ass down that comfortable chair just because people are yelling all over the place and telling her to do so? If you want GMA to get her ass down, a mere message wont get through. Even if you write a thousand messages and flood us a thousand times, it WONT get through. You know why? Think about it this way, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Some big shot of an ass? You're just another person in a million dozens of people. Just some guy in the crowd of people who doesn't have lives. To make it simpler - YOU'RE A NOBODY. If you're a nobody, do you think, SOMEBODY (like GMA) would listen to YOU, the NOBODY? Of course not.

  5. My best suggestion to get GMA out of the presidential position is to KILL HER on the spot. It's disturbance free and hassle free for the people. You'll never know, people might elect you as the next president too, if you have enough luck. Just make sure, when you sit on that godly position, you wont blunder money, else, other people might kill you too and get their asses on the presidential seat afterwards, and so the wheel goes and and on.

  6. If in case you would end up killing GMA, remember to call the media people. They'll love the scoop. Because they're just crazy for those kind of junks. It's their job too after all.


PS: You've been removed from my friend's list, blocked from my account FOREVER and reported as spammer, all for the godly reason that you are flooding and/or spamming me with stupid junks like you.

PPS: I read over your status message that you failed your entrance exams over at UST and PUP. Awww... too bad for you. That's what you get for being a fucking bastard. Now, how about wearing black tee and tight jeans to lent over it? I'll lend you my favorite cooking knife for wrist cutting too. I would love to mix your blood in my pet's foot. Be sure not to spill a drop on the floor, it'll be wasteful.

^_____^

21 comments

  1. Another angry and gratuitous-swearing-laden post wtf! :-)

    You know, at this rate, I swear you'll be the first amongst our generation (twentysomething) to get botox wtf! Carry on, sister! :cool:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because this country is full of shitty bastards like that above. Pretending to be all knowing. Oh, hail the greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! (again). Some kind of temper you have there. Stressed at work? You need to cool down a bit. Get enough sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It totally annoys me whenever people try to force their leanings (political, religious or otherwise) onto other people. Okay lang yan Euri. Tawag sa ganyang tao, "douchebag". Hehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's good thing that i didn't register for a friendster acct.
    my soul was saved from all those flooders and omniscient shitty bastards. hehehe,

    nadamay pa si JPR. e ni isang EDSA rally, wala namang sinalihan yun. hahaha. ang ginawa lang nun, magsulat at mag-blog. :lol:

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hugs Ade*


    @ HK ~
    Uu nga. Pro yung friendster account na yan, nung college days ko pa yan eh. Sapilitan pang nag create ako ng account. :lmao:

    ReplyDelete
  7. and this is why I never signed up for Friendster. i knew it was no good x___x;;;
    I hate people like that, so annoying Dx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easy ka lang! hehe ang puso! lagi ka na lang high blood! kamusta na Euri? wala napadaan lang. na miss kita eh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really? It's actually possible to fail UST's ridiculously easy entrance exam? X-P

    That's me being a snob, the kind you railed against in your last angry entry. Do you hate me now? :neutral:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously? O_O I took the entrance exam for PUP...and if joyfulchicken said UST's exam is riduculous...then, what becomes of PUP's? Haha. Just kidding. No, really, it is NOT possible to fail PUPCET or whatever you call it. SERIOUSLY? Or maybe that was a typo, minus the first P? (P)UP? xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ joyfulchicken ~
    I don't know. I never took UST's exam so I couldn't really tell if it's hard or not. The only college entrance exam I took in my time was DLSU and AMA's. I had this mind set to be a student in AMACC-AC because the school population is small. So I never answered DLSU's exam seriously (well, I did for the first part and grew tired for the later part of it).

    Where you study at college doesn't really matter to me. I'm all after the diploma anyway.

    And no, I don't hate chickens. Because I am one. :lmao:

    @ Najo ~
    Intelligent people like you and joyfulchicken are an exemption. It hurts low IQed people like us, you know. :lmao:

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is no such thing as an "uncorrupt politician"

    Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man Euri, you're always so angry! Not that that's a bad thing...I stay pretty angry too. People here (and I guess there too) are so mean and stupid - their negative energy is hard for me to deal with.

    I think we both need a vacation! How about we take one together and meet somewhere in the middle? :grin:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did you know this person mutually? If so... That's one of the thousand reasons why I have 2 separate accounts and I don't add people I don't know personally on social networking accounts. Of course, unless he or she is worthy of being in the friends lists. There are still benefits of having those kinds of Web accounts.

    I hate it when people are shoving our throats with their idealistic attitude, forcing ourselves to agree on their opinion. What are they trying to do, make a cult or something? The person you confronted is such a dick.

    ReplyDelete
  15. whew! that was scary haha the anger i can feel it :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Euri and Najo:

    I was just being an ass. I never took UST's entrance exam X-P

    ReplyDelete
  17. was thinking why are you (overly) prone to fucktards ? chill :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Man, what an asshole. I agree with Ade. You call people like that douchebags.

    I hope someone makes sure this person does not procreate else risk contaminating the gene pool even further.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Buti nalang I limit my connections to people whom I know. May bulletin board naman, ba't di nalang ipost dun diba? Or better yet, get a blog no?

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *