Genius

Thursday, March 13, 2008

One thing that depresses me is some noob, who can't even follow some simple readme instructions from some bootlegged software, trying to act cool, playing with the PC settings, doing this and that without doing backups and everything, and at the end of the day, ended up deleting my entire hard drive without him even knowing what happened and what he had done not until a few days had passed. It was a confirmed total wipe out.

It does bother me that all my files were deleted. And yes, not even a file, damn it. But you know, what's even more bothering is that some person, who doesn't even have an idea about all this shit, even have the nerve to tell me that "my files aren't even important anyway". Well, now that I'm thinking about it, my entire life of J-rock and jazz mp3s, my anime collection (with special mention of Ergo Proxy), my entire manga collection (with the special mention of Kaikan Phrase, Haou Airen, Skip Beat, Vampire Knight, Trinity Blood, Ludwig Kakumei, and Hot Gimmik), my Saw collection, my digital art works, the vectors I spend hours on drawing, my website backups, my database backups, Kawaii Heavens's backups, my resume, certificate and awards not to mention my entire portfolio, were all deleted in a blink of an eye without me knowing it. I don't think anything else is important in it anymore, aside from those. To make it simpler, everything in there is goddamn important.

But what bothers me the most is that it seemed as if nothing happened. What am I supposed to do now, genius?

18 comments

  1. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably have some sort of nervous breakdown!

    THIS! CALLS! FOR! BLOODY! MURDER!

    KILL! KILL! KILL! :evil:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one the reasons why I keep 3 copies of all my files.

    And yeah... DEATH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the punk that would be one of the things I wish to happen last to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did it happen? Was it an accidental "Right Click -> Format" or something? Is the one to be blamed innocent or what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Jrock and anime and manga. That's so sad. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw death by assrape using a space colony.

    Mark's last blog post..Nut Grab

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a total ASSHOLE. Go on, kill him.

    Rad's last blog post..I’m still here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Euri, tell me if you need anything, I can upload stuff on Rapidshare so you'd have an easier time downloading what you can if you want.

    I know it's crap. I imagine having all my papers deleted (I mean, ok the MP3 and anime, I could download again at some point), or the countless images, or the pics of my very important person getting deleted (although those could be acquired again hopefully).

    So anyway, tell me if you need anything ^^ And go yandere on his ass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! all i can say is that GENIUS is an A-HOLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww dam that sucks~ Want me to kill him for you... then again, it would be better if you're the one who'll kill him with your own hands... feel the pleasure of killing a stupid guy like him~!

    Anyways... wahhh~ didn't know you read Kaikan Phrase too~ yay for pervertness! lol

    I hope you feel better... *gives ice cream* if it were me, I would've beaten up that guy until he can't use his arms anymore... >.<;

    Kiatsu's last blog post..Mango-Manga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hm...that sucks, your positive you cant get it back ? I would kill that guy <.<, maybe you can take the comp on repair so they try to pull out something ^^, just a thought ^^, god everything deleted, i would die if someone would delete everything on my comp T_T, take care ^^ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow....wow. That's really crappy. I'm pretty sure I'd have to shoot that person in the face to even begin to remain sane about that situation. I couldn't imagine losing everything on my computer...there's so much important stuff on there. Some of which is irreplaceable.

    I'm sorry to hear that some jerk screwed you over Euri. :mad:

    Shannon's last blog post..Haunted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. amputek! di ko yata kakayanin ang ganyang balita ah. di pa naman ako mahilig mag-backup sa dvd.

    dapat sa mga genius binibigyan ng parangal, gintong medalyo, tropeyo, certificate, at marami pang iba! dapat din ikwintas niya sa leeg ang harddisk mo for one week kahit saan man sya pumunta. para lalo pa syang tumalino at maging tunay na geek sa puso, sa isip, at pati sa fashion statement niya.

    Holy Kamote's last blog post..Pasyon Shows, Patok ngayong Holy Week

    ReplyDelete
  14. kabad trip yan jz.

    ewan ko pero dapat maresbakan yan.

    sabihin mo lang jz. sabihin mo lang.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! You have the right to be pissed off. "Importance" is very subjective. what's not important to you can be important to other person.

    I can't imagine myself if my entire hard drive will be wiped out :(

    ems's last blog post..Another Info about Hacking..

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *