Yoshiki, Happy Birthday!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today, it is Yoshiki's birthday. As far as my fangirl stalking ability goes, he's already 42 this year. But who cares about age. He's still as beautiful no matter how many years passed by. And his music - they always touch my heart just as they do when I first heard them. Everyday I go to Yoshiki's Myspace just to see if he has posted a new blog entry yet. He's the sole reason why I kept my Myspace account even until this point. Sometimes, it scares me that I even feel like a crazy stalker. My fandom of Yoshiki is not the same with how I am to Gackt and Mana. My fandom of him is different because I do not think of Yoshiki solely as an artist. I maybe just another fan for Yoshiki, but for me, he was my savior.

I'm always listening to Forever Love. Taking aside the fact that X (CLAMP) was my favorite manga, Forever Love was my eternally favorite song. Whenever I hear Forever Love, it always reminds me of when Kamui cried as he embraced Fuma's head in pain and regret, at the end of the X: The Movie, that scene never left my mind even until now. I even went so far as to go buy myself an original VHS of it. I'm not quite sure about CDs but, I'm definitely sure there are still no DVDs at that time. That was way back in around 1996 or 1997? I was still in about 6th grade or first year high school  that time. Ah... memories.

Just in case you might be interested, these are the songs:


Oh, I think Khei knows this song too. I used to have her listen to it and she cried. :lol:

16 comments

  1. I LOVED X: The Movie. Great anime.

    And yes, I guess everyone can name song(s) that evoke the strongest memories/feelings of specific points (crossroads) in one's life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for being the only (virtual) stalker that I can stand. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we get better and prettier when we get old. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ The Prize ~
    Of course, because -
    1. You love me that much.
    2. You are 100% sure I won't stalk you.
    3. You are 100% sure that you are not my type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope you would tell that to me while you are molesting me >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? :)

    Wow. This is the first time, you're giving me permission to molest you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hey. Hands off the merchandise. The rule never changes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack! I don't know any of these guys! I guess I'm really not into Japanese music. I like the ones being used as anime themes though. ^_^ And that X anime looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love X too. Hehe.. I so like X and the name Kamui that I manage to come up an acronym for our anime group, KamuiGroup. <3
    happy bday yoshiki.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This brings back memories. X is still one of my favorite animes and Arashi and Sorata are still some of my fave characters. :smile:

    ReplyDelete
  11. An otaku friend of mine introduced me to some J-rock songs - some of the songs are featured on Japanese anime shows that I know, if not watched frequently.

    Guess I'm going to look after some X Japan songs. I got hooked on "Forever Love" after hearing it. :grin:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Atheist.

    Of course you weren't born one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course you weren't born one, right?

    Technically, I am. Well, all of us are born without a god. Of course, not until we are baptized. But since I am getting your meaning, I wasn't. I wasn't baptized until I was 14. Of course, by that time, I've already gone through a few religions. I grew up with my grandmother who is a Buddhist. Her Bodhisattva is Guan Yin. I believed I mentioned that here. Then I tried Taoism. But because my IQ level is quite low, I don't really get it as much. It's complicated. Seriously. Then, I became fascinated with several things and ended up becoming a Wiccan. At that point, I became a pagan and worshiped Hecate. Then, after that, I went to a baptist church to try and see if they philosophy and beliefs matches mine. Then I ended up getting dragged and baptized in a Roman Catholic church out of the blue for my mother's personal preference (she's Catholic, btw). It's like we went there, then, the priest sprinkled water on me, and that's it. I may not look like it but I became quite dedicated to it. I go to mass, even joined the choir, for the goodness of the lord. Heh. Then, I met <a href="http://pinoyinfidel.blogspot.com/"" rel="nofollow">Tony and John and exchanged view points with them. Soon after, I realized, I belong there as an atheist because they matched my beliefs - or so what I call my "truth". :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *