Old Rusty Line

Friday, October 27, 2006

Work's been really great these days. I like the friendly and quiet atmosphere. The sounds of people's typing are music to my ears. How I hate listening to other people's taste in music. Much more, when that someone was born from the 40's! Seriously, the only voice my ears are tolerating these days are Gackt's and only Gackt's.

Anyway, here's my day's rant. :P

Someone: Hi.
Moi: Yo~
Someone: Have I seen you somewhere before? You really seem familiar to me.
Moi: I don't think so. This is the first time I saw you.
Someone: Oh, is that so? I don't know why but I somehow had seen your face somewhere.
Moi: Hmm... Baka nakita mo lang ako kung saan. Kalat-kalat lang naman ako diyan sa tabi-tabi.
[Translation: Hmm... Maybe. You probably saw me somewhere. I'm kinda always everywhere.
Someone: Siguro nga. I'm [insert name here], by the way.
[Translation: Maybe. I'm [insert name here], by the way.]
Moi: Ok.
Someone: Age?
Moi: 21
Someone: Boyfriend?
Moi: Yes. (I just lied.)
Someone: Gaano na kayo katagal?
[Translation: How long have you been together?]
Moi: 3 years. (At least, half of it were true.)
Someone: Wow. Tagal na.
[Translation: Wow, that's long.]
Moi: Yeah.
Someone: Are you busy?
Moi: Not quite. But I am doing something.
Someone: Oh...

That, my dear beloved readers is an example of an old rusty line to hit on someone. I have nothing against the person or whatever, but seriously, I think that that kind of tactic to hit on someone is kind of common and I also find it lame. Geez, can't people think of a better way to hit on someone than use ancient tactics that I even read in manga these days? Also, I would like to excuse myself for the lies and another lie. So sorry for the person who got involved. It isn't a big deal anyway. I didn't mention any names, so I am excused?

10 comments

  1. Wow. You must have made an impression for the guy to be desperate enough to use those old lines.

    Nice anime inspired blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question. would that line be more effective if the guy was really hot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ jaywalker_1982 ~
    Bluntly, no. It doesn't really matter if you are hot or not. The point there is, when you hit on someone, make sure she doesn't recognize the fact that your are hitting on her. That of course unless the girl wanted you to hit on her. This is at least, in my opinion. Of course, different type of people have different preference and opinions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehehehe.. inde nga kami nakauwi eh. :D nakakamiss ang masskara. :( balita sis? hows work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nu nangyari sa beyondeternal.net?

    ReplyDelete
  6. :lol: wow, that's so old... hehehe.... so they still use that line huh? hehehe... :lol:

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *