For Real

Monday, April 26, 2004

As you know, I already have several free blogs and I was planning to cancel each and every service from now on. I'm planning on having one for real. I haven't deleted them yet. Maybe not, may be yesI'm going to move my entries here first before I do. I wanted to make my journal something like this ? I can do whatever I want, add whatever I want etc. And I'm also getting practices. In free blog host, your account is only limited and if I pay for the service, and I'm not into paying. :P

Nothing much happened today. I was just making this and finally finished it! Yey! I took another quiz. The result and title of the quiz is below.

You are Sanzo!
You are Sanzo from Saiyuki
You are supposed to be a holy man but you smoke,
drink, gamble, cuss, fight, and kill without
the slightest trace of remorse. Other people
annoy you, along with pretty much everything
else in the world that doesn't go your way.
You have no qualms about using force to get
what you desire and have on numerous occasions
brushed others aside to accommodate yourself.
At least you know without doubt exactly what
you want, and you'll get it even if you have to
shoot every goddamn idiot in your way. Sadly
for your ammunition, there seem to be quite a
few of those around.


Which Potentially Deranged and Dysfunctional Anime Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


OF ALL ANIME CHARACTER WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM!! Hey! I watched this and I know who he IS! I like the story but I certainly do not like him. I mean, he looks nice, but the priest thing doesn't suit him with that attitude! He is... uhh... eh... ahem... ahem.. uhh... never mind. (But I kinda like his grumpy attitude sometimes...) My most favorite thing about him is he doesn't like rain. Because his foster father (he's predecessor - also a priest) died in one stormy night.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *