LINE Stickers: Evangelion

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of my all time favorite anime (next to Ghost in the Shell, of course).

The last 2 stickers I added in this set were from a different set of LINE stickers called "Demanding Stickers incl. Evangelion too!" there were only 2 Evangelion stickers there and the only ones I'm interested of the set so I just added them here.

There are more Evangelion stickers (Evangelion Vol.2) that I will post at a later date. So watch out for it! :D

Update: Evangelion Vol. 2 stickers are here!

  These stickers cannot be used in the LINE App itself. They're just merely PNG images. You can use them on your websites/blogs if you want.

You don't have to credit me when you use them, but if you want to, please link it back to me at: http://www.beyondeternal.comHere are my buttons, if you need them.

So, here are Eva's LINE sickers!













































0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *