The SimSquad

Tuesday, September 13, 2016


Nickle, Beannie and I started creating blogs for our The Sims 4 progress. And we named our group, The SimSquad. The SimSquad because it sounds way millennial more than calling it a "Sim Circle" or some sort, that sounds so old school.

I call my newly created The Sims blog, Euri Sims. Because, I'm boring that way. I'll probably cross post here and there about my game progress and/or stuff that are funny and interesting, at least for me. Tumblr, because of peer pressure, and there are tons of Simmers in Tumblr.

Please drop by my new blog, if you have the time~

PS: The SimSquad logo was made by Beannie.

Edit: Deleted my The Sims blog and moved the posts here.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *