Tardiness

Monday, June 29, 2009

My take on it is, if you can’t comply with the smaller things, what more the bigger things they ask of you? Sure attendance is a small thing compared to output. But the bottom line is you’re supposed to do what the company asks of you. If you say you can only deliver the bare minimum, if they decide to let you go, that’s probably how they see you. If you get to comply with even the smallest of requests, doesn’t that make you better out of them asshole bosses out there? Its not always rewarding to do so. But still by the time you leave, you come out clean. With a shiny belt around your waist.

Tuna Caserole on a topic about tardiness.

Sometimes, you learn a few this and that from the guy. Even though he's like that (you know, sharing disgusting gay links to you, being molested and hit on by gays and such). Heh.

3 comments

  1. I dunno if I should be flattered or I should ring your neck... =..=

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's child abuse! I'll call the government agency (even though they're mostly useless)! They'll believe me that I'm under age. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curiously, that's about the same line I got from a supervisor who was reprimanding me for my tardiness (which is a bit over that top really), and while I understood her point, isn't it upsetting sometimes when people seem to overlook your accomplishments and contributions just because you have an obvious deficiency? Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *