An Open Letter to a Loser

Friday, August 27, 2010

Dear loser who sent me a message that you do not believe that I know all those people in my friends list,

In fact, I KNOW those "500+ friends," PERSONALLY. Some of them are from the Gothic and Lolita subculture; some, from the metal and dark scenes; some are from the cosplay scene; some are friends online that I met all around during events and stuff; and about more than half of them are composed of family members, friends, neighbors, people I met at school and work and such.

It's not my fault that people don't wanna be your friend. 'Cause, dude, you're just one bitter bastard.

Someone who has a HUGE friends list unlike you,
Euri

9 comments

  1. Yes, I wanted more internet drama than this. Live is so boring without it. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. is it not possible to have more than 500 FB friends? when my list was just people i knew IRL, i had more than 500 as well. but that includes online buddies who i haven't seen in person but have been in contact with for the past 3-4 years. does that count?

    oh well. sadyang may mga taong walang magawang matino sa buhay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least your friendslist is because you know everyone whereas most peoples' friendslist with over 500 are just to try to make them look popular and most of them they don't even know :d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smell a hostage taker in the making...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Internet drama <3
    facebook is only good for bejewel blitz and party invites lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ Haha! That's the reason why I keep my facebook account, to play games. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. ibigti sa puno ng kamatis!

    kakamiss ka

    ReplyDelete
  8. . Thanks for sharing this to us. when my list was just people i knew IRL, i had more than 500 as well. but that includes online buddies who i haven't seen in person

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *