The Spiralz

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My friend, Wati and her friend, opened a shop called The Spiralz. Since Wati is from Singapore, the business, of course, is located in Singapore as well. So if you happen to live somewhere in Singapore, you might want to order or something.

Anyway, let’s get down to the things, I wanted for myself. My taste for dresses are those that are mostly in the borderline of EGL fashion. They are in some sense, cute and of course, with a touch of elegance.

spiral01.jpg

Butterfly Ribbon Princesses Top

spiral02.jpg

B6F-5502

spiral03.jpg

BYZ334-2-602

spiral04.jpg

6K14 Pendant

Aside from the second dress, everything else is free size, so even if I have the means to buy them, I can’t wear them since they are big. You know that I have a small size. Yes, yes, that size that is neither for teens nor for kids. Damn life. T_T

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *