ABCs

Monday, July 23, 2007

I got tagged again. This time, by philos. You may skip, I know you're not interested. X-P

--

I. ABCs

Instructions: Just change the answers and tag somebody else as per the rules below. Pretty easy, right?

A - Age: 22 (if philos looked closer to 36, then I looked closer to 14. *sob*)
B - Band Listening To Right Now: Lacuna Coil! :love:
C - Career: Gothic Lolita Fashion Designer (I wish!) But seriously, I'm just another one of those behind-the-scenes in web developing.
D - Drink or Smoke: Drink.
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: The problem there lies is IF I wanted to talk to them.
F - Funniest Moment: Can't remember. I have memory gap, damn it.
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears! It's fun eating their heads off than eating worms. Eww.
H - Have a Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Nope. Not interested
I - In-love: Yes, with Mana-sama. And in-lust for Gackt-san
J - Junk Food You Like: Pringles and Combos (is Combos even considered a junk food?).
K - Kids: Are annoying.
L - Longest Ride Ever: Everyday! Damn jeepneys. It takes me 100 years just to get my ass to work.
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Vladimir if it's a guy. Adrienne if it's a girl.
O - One Wish You Have Now: I wanna leave this place! Seriously.
P - Phobias: Agoraphobia and Aichmophobia?
Q - Favorite Quote: "Just shut the fuck up, damn it."
R - Reasons To Smile: Random.
S - Sleeping Hours: Irregular.
T - Time You Woke Up: 6:30am
U - Unknown Fact About You: Well, duh. It wont be called "unknown" if I would tell people, right?
V - Vegetable You Hate: Ampalaya!
W - Worst Thing About You: My entire existence.
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest and dental. I think?
Y - Yummy Foods: Sashimi!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries the Ram.

II. 7even

I already took this one here.

And I tag all that who wanted to take this.

10 comments

  1. Thanks for doing this. Hmm, would I creep you out if I tell you I'm also available? =Þ Hehe... Anyway, I think Vladimir is a good name... if you're a vampire ;) hehe... sorry, couldn't resist. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of those people who are in their 20's yet mistaken for err, a juvenile? Join the club.

    B is for Lacuna Coil? Huh? Dontcha mean B is for Band? Anyway, yeah, Lacuna Coil is hot. One of my fave bands in ages. And Amy Lee is insignificant compared to Cristina Scabbia.

    Combos = Best! Junk food! Ever! Waaah! I'm jonesing for Pizza!

    Kbyenow. :grin:

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only vladimir i know was really fucked up, ahahaha, i dunno wat he's like now, mayb u 2 should meet.

    i dont get this whole gothic thing though, wats the big deal? i mean all depressed, u notice most of them are actually well off? i mean if u are down to ur last dollar and have been forced to eat ur own shoes, u wouldn't be depressed and shit, u'll be like "fuck, wat am i gonna do now?"

    hmmm... mayb i came on too strong, but u read chickenmafia, u know how we operate, we offend all sensibilities, fragile or not, especially not, we will find a way to offend u.... haha, dats our motto. peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's what you've been trying to do all this time, offend our sensibilities huh? Better not let JC find that out or he'll kick your Aussie arse. If we're thinking of the same vladimir, he has a girl, and I hear you don't =Þ

    Btw, why euri? Is that your real name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the....

    Let me just make one thing clear: I shall not be held liable for the misbehavior of chickenmafia.com readers. You can't sue me X-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talamasca,
    Oops, sorry. That's:
    B- Band Listening To Right Now: Lacuna Coil :love:

    Dodge,
    Well, you know, that Gothic thing is my lifestyle since God knows who damn cares when. And frankly, I don't care what people think of me. It doesn't really matter if they think, all Goths are gloomy and depressed. I simply live the way I wanted to live my life, wear stuff I wanted to wear, collect endless black candles, caskets and skeletal things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i'm ok with watever lifestyle ppl chose to live, its more of a curiosity as to why.

    philos, dint i tell u i got no gf cuz i'm an asshole? plus a girl frend does not says who u are or wat kinda of person u are or used to measure how successful u are as a human being/chickens, we are not defined by who we are with. so dont go around be somebody's bitch hehe =), u gotta be ur own man/women

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. So the thing has reach here. JC's dream may just come true.

    Oo...in-lust for Gackt-san...Ooo...He'll be on Music Station this week ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *