Goodness!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

*twitch* *twitch*

Goodness, people! I don't care what the hell you guys do with your lives. I don't fucking care if you smoke like Carbon Monoxide serves the same purpose as Oxygen to you, drink like you haven't tasted liquor since birth, have sex like that would be the last pleasure you'll ever have. I don't fucking care if you treat each day like you'll never see tomorrow again. Just fucking leave me out of it.

Also, please stop sending me useless junks. My mailbox are already cluttered with spams, the last thing I wanna get are more of it. And oh, if you wanted to invite me to something, make sure they have this this thing called "True Remove" and/or I can remove myself from their mailing list since their fucking irritating.

*exhales*

11 comments

  1. O, hinay-hinay lang.

    2nd paragraph: true, true, puro spam na lang email ko, ano-ano pa yung mga sinesend na invitations sa akin na ayaw ko naman salihan. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry if this is not a comment to your post. euri, i cant find the code to my domain clique here in your domain. i will be updating soon. anyways more power :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rule number one: Never make Euri mad. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Boris ~
    It's at the sidebar, under the "Listings" and in green 80x15 button. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, lahat na lang may SPAM. Emails, websites, wordpress blogs! Lahat na!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suckage, yes. :/

    I hate spam.
    I get sooo many... and truthfully, I'm not in any need of sexual enhancers. Really.


    BTW, are we still blog buddies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Spammers. They're losers. Pfft. Don't worry, everyone has faced this type of problem before, even me. (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your Chinese name is very good. I like it.
    Wish you get rid of spammers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. True, and some mailing list are can be considered as spam. Grabe mag plug mga tao eh. It's starting to annoy me since wala namang discussion na nangyayari, puro plugs lang ng posts nila and websites etc.

    Effing stat crazy people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. spam?
    masarap kaya yun...bat yaw mo?
    ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. buti pa dito...
    mbc}t&hvp*s{Çéx~x

    decrypt message
    .ehehe

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *