Q and A

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What is this? A "One-on-one Interview with Euri" article? No. It's just that people ask to much over my messengers that I decided to just blog it out to keep myself from repeating. If you have something to ask. Just ask away. And I'll answer them as truthfully. I am after all not a celebrity that I needed to hide anything. I'll add the things you ask below here and from Just Fucking Ask It.

Why are you an atheist?
(Note: This is my opinion and I don't care about yours). Because there are never gods in the first place. Gods only existed because people wanted them to exist because they feel the need for their existence. People throughout history felt the need of someone who could always answer those question that they can't find answers themselves. Thus, god was created to serve as an answer to everything. Eventually, they needed someone to serve as their guide. They used them as a justification for justice, morality and righteousness. They were served as a bunch of invisible friends who would always be there beside them. Someone they can trust whole-heartedly without complaining nor responding.

Why "never existed"?
You may see me. You may know me. You might even be talking to me right now. But, how sure are you that I really existed? I might just have been someone whom you just wanted to see. I might just have been someone you needed to talk to. It might just be that reality is playing a trick on you. And all that I am is an illusion and that in reality, I wasn't there.

Why Beyond Eternal?
Beyond Eternal means beyond forever - an unreachable distance, an unreachable time. It's the manifestation of those chains that binds me in this endless war.

What are the type of music you listen to?
My play list are mostly composed of rock, from heavy metal down to slow rock. But of course, Goth Doom is at the top of my list. But then, when I think of it, I listen to all kinds of music. I may not look like it, but I am fond of listening to Jazz and classics more than I listen to rock.

Why do you keep so many blogs?
Well, that's basically because it's necessary for me to. It's just like when I keep multiple written journals. I am too much to handle even for myself. If I can't handle them through blogs/journals, I would explode.

Do you have a boyfriend?
No. I'm single, I'm happy and I'm definitely not available.

What are your type of guy?
Let's see... Long haired, pierced, fair complexion, classy, non smoker, drinks but non-alcoholic, blunt, knows what he wants and gay.

22 comments

  1. wow I feel like I know euri a little bit better Lol and I love your type of guy! also I never really thought about it but being an atheist really makes sense probably more then believeing in god .
    Luv Bexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie! Interesting post. Hehehe. Fodder for more intellectual banter. lookin forward to a day when we dont have work, so we can discuss them things, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the complimentary GET AWAY YOU PERVS! post? Hehe. You definitely scared off a lot of people with this - starting with the A word, of course. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh? Should I move it below? ^_^

    Actually, I started it with that since it's the most asked question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm.. type of guy. Haha. I know someone who is long haired and pierced but the remaining stuff is X. Haha. Rakista at atheist din as far as I know pero lasenggo at heavy smoker!

    Tsaka sabi mo naman, definitely not available ka kaya wala lang, nabanggit ko lang. :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, typical Euri. Always mataray :P but surprisingly always willing to help if her time permits her.

    Buti nalang I didn't ask those questions. I asked stupid ones though and she deleted them! haha.

    ReplyDelete

  7. If he's a strong smoker and a strong drinker, never mind. :P

    Dong,
    I did not. I just moved it to "Senseless Questions" category because they're fun. :lol:

    Kris,
    "Gay" as in gay the adjective - lively, high spirited, light-hearted, those kind of stuff. Were you thinking of gay as in homosexual gay? Even though I like homo gays, I prefer bi over them though and I do have fetish over metro sexual males.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I always say, whatever floats your flaming boat. 'Nuff said.

    Anyhoo, I have a question!!! And it goes:

    If you were in prison, do you think you'd be the master or the bitch and what would be your prison name?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. and gay

    ??? whehehhehe i lifted my eyebrow...

    ... feel like i know Euri more than i knew. but you're still sweet, darl~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm ive known a few about you already and it was good that you're "exposing" more of yourself knowing that you've been very "private"

    i believe in God because I know we can never exist without a creator. And that creator must have an ultimate power to have created us and everything around us. I believe in God because I've experience MORE THAN ENOUGH miracles in my life - miracles that even doctors could not explain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. forgot to say that i've moved already! yey!

    please change your link to http://newbeginning.0rg.ph/

    thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aba'y may interview XD!

    Hmmm... i didn't know you're an athiest for real! ZLOL!

    Okei question: why are you not available?! JWOKZ xD!

    Question again: gay boyslove or gay as happy?! xDD!! (i want gay for real xDD!!)

    sorry for being very weird xDDD!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey eurii!!! its sapphire from jrock blog creww =D yeah i got a new url (again..hopefully it'd be the last..) http://x.drkshadows.com

    cool, im atheist too. people dont ask me online about my religion, but in person it gets really annoying. people always ask me, "Are you Christian? Buddhist?" etcetc..and i joke around about it sometimes, because when i tell them that I personally think there is no God and I dont believe in anything, they go like, "What?! Thats so weird! How can you not have a religion!?" like wtf how is that so weird :neutral:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. I'm supposed to ask you those kinds of questions over Y!M. Guess I don't need to ask na. :lol:

    One question, though. Why are you not available and not looking? Just curious. :?:

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ ryuu ~

    It's fine, it's fine. ^_^

    Hmmm... i didn't know you're an athiest for real! ZLOL!

    Yeah. For real. I think it's been about 5 years now? O_o

    why are you not available?! JWOKZ xD!

    I don't want to neglect the poor thing. Even if I have a boyfriend/girlfriend, I wouldn't have time for him/her. My priorities are on my job, my dream of having my own gothic and visual kei fashion store and myself.

    gay boyslove or gay as happy?!

    gay boyslove <3

    @ Sapphire ~
    It's okay, it's okay. I'll change your link sometime this week. XP

    @ Dan ~
    Answered. points above

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey I like your type of guy too =P *psst* but they don't exist here...

    ReplyDelete
  17. They do, you just have to find one. Although you do have to put up with the smoking part. ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  18. So I'm guessing you found one but he smokes?
    I'd rather he drink a little than smoke a little. There's no such thing as smoke a little anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *