Been Tagged Twice

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I seem to be getting tagged a lot these days. O_o Anyway, these are two of the meme's I've been tagged that I haven't taken so far. It's quite long so I'm cutting it for the sake of those people who just aren't interested. :)

--

7 Random Facts/Habits

I was tagged by Ems with this meme.

Instructions for this meme:


  • Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about himself/herself.

  • People who are tagged need to explain the 7 random facts/habits about themselves in their blogs.

  • Then in turn, they need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names at the end of their blogs.

  • The player needs to visit their sites too and inform them (say, by leaving a comment) that they have been tagged and that they need to read your (the player's) blog to find out more about it.



7 Random Facts About Me:


  1. Tea is part of my morning necessity. I can take a morning without breakfast but not without Tea. I do not like being served cold tea. I want mine hot, very hot.

  2. I am not fond of drinking cold water.

  3. I do not drink juices or soft drinks while eating my meals. I lose my appetite when I do.

  4. I am fond of eating fresh/raw foods - vegetables (especially lettuces), seafoods (especially Tuna) and half cooked meat.

  5. I always wear 3 different earing for each of my ear pierce.

  6. My get up theme is usually black, red, blue and silver.

  7. It's hard for me to find clothes that would fit me. I usually have my RTW clothes adjusted and/or I have them custom made. My boots are also custom made.



And I'm tagging the following people:
Fia, Flamegod, Jellie, Ravie, Rozeh, Arlo and Dementia

--

Thinking Blogger Award



5 Blogs That Make Me Think

I was tagged by Fia with this meme. This 5 Blogs That Make Me Think meme was originally from The Thinking Blog.

Instructions for this meme are:


  1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think

  2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

  3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.



My Thinking Blogger Award goes to...


  1. The Domi-Quell by Najo. Once in a while, she disappears and you'll not hear a single thing from her. And then, out of nowhere, she comes back and post something interesting. I liked how she thinks and her way of blogging.

  2. Be the Flame - Not the Moth by The Prize. Just read his blog. It's too complicated to explain.

  3. Vuvvlegummish Existence by Kris. Even though she's now locking her blog to everyone and there are a few selected people who are able to read her blog, I still think her opinions always makes me think.

  4. For Crying Out Loud by Talamasca. I always love reading this blog. I just can't keep myself from not reading it.

  5. Kapanalig sa Wala by Tony. Yes, it's THE Tony of Philippine Atheists' blog. His posts, always gets you thinking.

21 comments

  1. 4 out of your 7 random facts are about eating. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like hot tea. I prefer iced tea. Hehe.

    Flattered naman daw ako. =) I'll be doing this on my LJ. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Eu. But I have to postpone answering that right now. Maybe next week. I'm not in the right mood.

    BTW, about the UP application process. I think you have to come personally. Mahaba ata. And mahirap alamin yung process. Iba application ng mga undergrads from graduates of other schools or second degree-takers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed that first meme you wrote, and I don't usually read these things. As for the water statement, I am completely different. I cannot drink water unless it has ice in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Napansin ko lang, yung drinks kapag iniinom habang kumakain e parang nakakabusog. Kaya siguro nawawalan ka ng appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please excuse my stupidness but whats a meme? and what does "being tagged" mean exactly? X-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot seem to be doing tags whenever they can't think of anything to post. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so ehhh about meme's maybe that's why I never get tagged by my friends.

    <3 Voni

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I've ever drank hot tea. :/ I'm a big fan of iced tea, though, haha.

    And cold water = <3. I wouldn't drink water otherwise. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice list of Blogs that Make You Think. :) Hay, I also find it hard to find clothes that fit me.. wait, I mean just with jeans. I always get my mom to redo the jeans I buy coz it's either way too long or too short. Nothing is "just right" (I get it, I'm just really short. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I like hot tea too! But not too hot though. AND I can go through the whole morning without breakfast too~! Yay we have something in common! (: Your random facts/habits are mostly about food. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like raspberry iced tea, that's the only tea i drink though. :( i also like tuna! i've never tried anything else, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tend to drink while chowing down on my food. Out of habit, I guess. Besides, it makes me wanna eat less. Ergo, buh-bye overeating, adieu fatty goodness! Number 7 seems kinda familiar. Oh yeah, you already uttered that one on one of my entries! Huzzah!

    My blog makes you wanna think? You're sooo pulling my leg! LOL! Just LOL!

    Anyhoo, flattery won't get you anywhere so I won't respond to your meme! Besides (my word of the day WTF LOL), I hate memes!!!

    Ok ok! Since I'm so kind and shit to cool people such as yourself, I'll do it. Maybe next week. Or next month. Whichever is longer. Kbai. ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the tag but I might not answer that one yet, uhm.. i dunno :grin:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Meme.... I only do Meme in Livejournal

    ReplyDelete
  16. I might not post this Meme real soon Euri. My server was reset. I forgot to backup my site. I'm currently back to square one. Sorry Euri. But I'll definitely answer this one soon. T_T

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *