Endorsement

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Before we get to the main topic, Ems is having a free domain name hosting, LUV.PH. I think the domain name is cute. I want one too but I don't know what I'm gonna do with it, so maybe I'll grab one later. ;)

Oh yeah! This is one of the few times that I have something nice to blog about. This is hilarious (at least for me), so if you are a bit interested, you might read on. But, this might be a little offensive for some. So as usual, just get lost if you don't like it.

Last week, Yuga has been the talk of the blogging world for endorsing Auction.ph, ahem, he's paid pretty well, might I add. I told this to most of the people I know over YIM and MSN, and of course, I didn't mention how much. Duh, that's confidential. For those who knew Yuga, I got mostly "Wow!" as a reply. But for most of the people I know, surprisingly, I got a reply of "Who the heck is Yuga?" all of which said the same exact sentence that made me burst into an all afternoon laughter. And no, he is not a goth-doom vocalist nor is he is a j-rock superstar and definitely not a anime seiyuu, so don't even get to that idea. I know most of you don't give a damn, but you know, Yuga is a prominent being in the Philippine Blogosphere. At least, as far as I know, he is. That said, you better get your butt to his blog and stalk him a bit. You might even learn a thing or two or even be sprinkled with a few of his popularity or something.

There were quite a few pictures of Yuga at the office too. I'm advertising that if by chance, you have a crush on Yuga, you can talk me out of giving you a copy of his picture. But of course, bribing me is better since it would probably take me quite an effort to ask/steal his picture. The only picture I saw was the one with the four of them though (see Yuga's post for reference). Yes, that one with (from the left) that dude from Ortigas, on which I don't know/care to remember his name, Yuga of course, and beside him was the other marketing dude that the first marketing dude was always with on which, I also do not know/care to know his name, and lastly, Sir Chris, who once sat in front of my team leader. Well, frankly, aside from Yuga, he's the only guy I know and I'm being serious. Please also excuse me for not knowing their names. I have nothing to do with them, therefore I think, it is unnecessary to know their names since their existence is in the least of importance to me.

After that day, the controversial issue of Yuga's endorsement faded until this morning when one of our senior programmers gave me this link he found else where on the Net. It's pretty embarrassing, but hey, the guy has a point and reading it really made my day. Whoever wrote that, I love you and thank you for the good laugh. I even finished up 75% of the page I was currently coding due to the inspiration. Heh. Anyway, people, go read that.

Also, my current Anti Hardcore Yaoi sickness is slowly being cured. I guess I just needed to read one with more plot. To those following Nauto (manga), the latest chapter is also out. Go grab it. That's thanks to the power of RSS feeds from Baka Updates. RSS Rules! :lol:

5 comments

  1. I had been blogging for two years before I even heard about Yuga. I guess I'm not just in tune with the blogiverse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Same here, actually. I just happened to know about Yuga from Pinoy Tech Blog. If I haven't stumbled upon that site, I wouldn't even know he existed. I just heard later on that he's all over the Pinoy Blogoshere and is a pro blogger (whatever that means) or something.

    But then again, I seldom read his blog because it just doesn't interest me. XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I read the article and I ended up laughing as well hahahah

    I think yugatech is Shari's (online) friend.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I read the article and I ended up laughing as well hahahah

    I think yugatech is Shari's (online) friend.. hehehe... and I came to know him only via Shari..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. Shari is an Internet celebrity, that's why. ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *