MedRec Teaser

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I just noticed this past few days, a lot had been asking me on when I would post Part 2 of MedRec: Behind the Scenes. Actually, the part 2 was already written. I just don't want to post it for crazy reasons like I wanted to tease people who read it. :lol: Pa-suspense ba. Pero sa totoo lang, sa part 2 kasi, sigurado, may matatamaan. Ika nga ng mga matatatandang tulad ko, "Bato bato sa langit, ang tamaan, pangit wag magagalit."

I had and still having both good and bad comments about my post, MedRec: Behind the Scenes Part 1. Honestly, I really don't care who ever reads my blog. I really don't care if everyone in the campus reads my blog. This is me, this is my life - welcome to reality. I'm not a god to command you to love me or like me in return for a mutual prize. If you don't like me, instead of wasting time to curse me, just leave. And I don't expect everyone to love me, anyway. I'm both pathetic and an apathetic. Besides, nakikibasa ka lang noh!

Oh, btw, have I told you people that dean Durias actually reads this blog? (Scarree...) :lol: Well, I always had the chance to ask her for her opinion but I never did. It's not because she's scary or anything I'm just shy. Hoy, may hiya pa naman ako sa katawan ko kahit papano. :lol:

4 comments

  1. Eeeeee! Updates wooah! Lol XD loves you like no other

    I liked your post, I dont understand why anyone would post BAD about it u___u People these days eh? Dont worry, your kick ass as well as your posts XD!

    I [heart] you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is me, this is my life - welcome to reality.

    Taray! Hehe. Go go go

    Nagcomment pa sila kung ganun rin lang, diba diba?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dean reads your blog? 0_o;; good thing mine don't or else i would be expelled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when people get pissed off about what you write in your blog? Hahaha, glad to see you updating! Go have a look at the fishies I bought!

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *