Twenty-nine!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


It's my 29th birthday today. I'm getting old, I know. BUT! I'm still in the calendar! XD

I would like to thank everyone who greeted me, gave me gifts and food!


I forgot to take a picture of the other foods aside from this McDonald's Happy Meal. I already ate them before I even remembered to take a picture. :P And I got a few more gifts last weekends from my family that I haven't taken a picture yet.

Speaking of which, I went out with my entire family, that composes of 6 people in total, yesterday night. We ate at Mesa, in celebration of my birthday. I didn't really appreciate the food all that much. Or more like, I thought that the taste didn't justify the price. I mean, I could find a restaurant with better tasting food for a cheaper price. I live in Pampanga, after all. It's a province with the best cooks and food in the country. But this is only my opinion though. My siblings, however, seemed to love the food. I even got a cake!

Continuing from before, look at these cuties!


These are Panda-san and Penguin-kun that I built from the paper craft pattern I found in the McDonald's Happy Meal box from the previous picture. Aren't they cute? ♥

On another story, an office-mate asked me earlier what I would do today. I answered, "Nothing in particular." He was really surprised about my answer. He told me, "You treat your birthday like any other day?" And I replied in confusion, "Yes?" He subtly told me not to treat my birthday as "just any other day," rather, I should do something special on it.

I don't know, I never thought there would be people who would actually find it weird that I treat my birthday as just any other day. Am I the only one who treats her birthday as just any other day?

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *